AS I LAY DYING - confirmed!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
Fuck another shit band on the bill, why wacken whyyy :(

Festivals like graspop have a much better lineup, too bad i cant go to that due to exams n crap :(

Sam Przyborowski

2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
Playing the smal stage on Thursday? The Hellfest stage? Well if a lot of these bands are bundled on their on the Thursday when the likes of Sodom and Saxon are playin...I care not.

zombiecag

3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
Gah!!
Fuck off with the metalcore!!!

Seriously, the main reason I wanted to go to Wacken was to see bands who don't play England very often (if at all).. but all these metalcore bands are always on tour over here!

Can't escape the shit..

Sam Przyborowski

2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
Well as they're playing the third stage, they won't exactly be hard to miss. Especially as I don't normally set foot in the WET stage until the bands have finished on Thursday usually anyway.

Wingchairman

8 Aug. 2006
Blah... I don't care that a few bad bands are playing, it's the perfect time to take a piss. But what pisses me off is that it takes a slot for a possibly good band.

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
Proud? Top act? The Wacken organisers embarrass themselves with this shit. I don't care that they're on the small stage on the Thursday. How many fucking core bands are listed now?

Wacken is the biggest metal festival in the world (as far as I know), they ought to be leading with a high caliber of metal, not following in the footsteps of lesser festivals by pandering to trends.

10 März 2007
Proud? Top act? The Wacken organisers embarrass themselves with this shit. I don't care that they're on the small stage on the Thursday. How many fucking core bands are listed now?

Wacken is the biggest metal festival in the world (as far as I know), they ought to be leading with a high caliber of metal, not following in the footsteps of lesser festivals by pandering to trends.

I totally agree with you mate its complete turd. It seems this year Wacken is announcing a good band i.e Possessed and following it up with crap i.e As i Lay Dying.They did the same with Vital Remains and All that remains.

Random_dude_667

7 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
These are the replacement for Mendeed if I am correct, meaning in my opinion that they've replaced Generic with Generic, meaning I don't exceptionally care............

I wouldn't have gone and seen them instead of Sodom/Saxon/Rose Tattoo/etc. anyway, so why would I change my mind now? Least it gets another shit band out the way on the thursday