When are the people able to arrive to wacken festival?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Spell

14 März 2007
Hello people! I'm from azores, Portugal, and this year I'll go to Wacken so my question is, when are the people able to arrive at wacken festival area? It's like the festival start ant august 2 but I arrive at hamburg in july 30... at this day the camping area for wacken is already opened?
Hope someone can help me with this.
Cheers

PS: Sorry my english!

Fok!

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Sep. 2006
Kiel
Officially the camping grounds open wednesday at midnight. A lot of fans arrive earlier, though. With some luck you may enter the grounds before that or one of the villagers might let you camp in their gardens until the official opening.

Spell

14 März 2007
thats a shame!
Do you know what is the hotel nearest from the camping area? I Think as I arrived in the night of 30 july, I will need and hotel or something like that to stay until the camping area open.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
You can enter the camping area on that day already...but not officially!
They won't send you away if you arrive on Monday.
But it's possible that there will be less toilets, showers etc. on the campgrounds if you get there before Wednesday. If that's OK for you, you can be quite sure that they will let you in on Monday.

Spell

14 März 2007
Oh ok! Who cares about toilets and showers?!?! lol just kidding
Well in that case I can travel to wacken without worrie... thanks for your information.

And sorry my crap english! damnit! it's still really rusty!

Danke!

Spell

14 März 2007
Well, I allready have my Passanger Ticket, I will arrive in Hamburg in 30 Jully at 12:55, so I have the all afternoon to be able to find the way wacken... Well I hope they let me enter so I don't have to sleep at the door of the camping site lol
See your there!

Well, I allready have my Passanger Ticket, I will arrive in Hamburg in 30 Jully at 12:55, so I have the all afternoon to be able to find the way wacken... Well I hope they let me enter so I don't have to sleep at the door of the camping site lol
See your there!

With car you can drive at the Highway A23 till Exit wacken !

With train you travel till railway station Itzehoe (In wacken there is no railway station or ??? ) Then with Bus or Taxi at least you will come to wacken :D

And excuse my worse english too :D