BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE - FINALLY IN WACKEN!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

fn_bloodmark

W:O:A Metalhead
29 März 2007
Wow worst booking ever.
I was heading from quebec canada to wacken this year but damn, I even purchase my ticket for the fest but fuckin damn, that line up just kill it for me. I wont be paying 1200$ the plane ticket for such a shitty line up with all those freakin gay emo core shitty band... I'm so piss now.
Thank you wacken!

Brad_Moshpit

16 März 2007
Wow worst booking ever.
I was heading from quebec canada to wacken this year but damn, I even purchase my ticket for the fest but fuckin damn, that line up just kill it for me. I wont be paying 1200$ the plane ticket for such a shitty line up with all those freakin gay emo core shitty band... I'm so piss now.
Thank you wacken!

hihi gay hihi. asshole <3

D

Deleted member 10963

Wow worst booking ever.
Thank you wacken!

stay home, girl! it`s better for you.

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
Some more BfmV related humour for you all: we want to be more metal.

I think Matt Tuck made a mistake. He should have said 'we want to be metal'. Anything is more metal than not being metal to start with. Interesting to see that they want to ditch trend in an attempt at metal credibility, like some other popular, shit band which comes to mind. This is precisely why BfmV don't belong at Wacken, because they'll never be metal, no matter how hard they try. They are so false. Fuck me, why on earth did they get booked?

Brad_Moshpit

16 März 2007
Some more BfmV related humour for you all: we want to be more metal.

I think Matt Tuck made a mistake. He should have said 'we want to be metal'. Anything is more metal than not being metal to start with. Interesting to see that they want to ditch trend in an attempt at metal credibility, like some other popular, shit band which comes to mind. This is precisely why BfmV don't belong at Wacken, because they'll never be metal, no matter how hard they try. They are so false. Fuck me, why on earth did they get booked?

i think you made a mistake. You should have said "i am an asshole and not intelligent". anything is more intelligent than not being intelligent to start with. interesting to see how you wrong you are in terms of metal clishees, like some other popular, shit persons and bands that come to mind. this is precisely why you belong into the "gulag", because you'll never be taken serious, no matter how hard you try. you are so lame. fuck me, how on earth can you live by yourself being so stupid?