BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE - FINALLY IN WACKEN!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

pharoah

7 Feb. 2007
England
'even if it is a sign that the organisers have lost their way its not dead just yet and im gonna ride this thing till its dead.'

fair enough, but id rather it didnt die!! so lets do our best to keep the best heavy metal festival going!

Rammsoldat

15 Feb. 2007
it wont die in the sense of it not being held yearly but in the sense its not the same kind of festival it was when it started. But hey its early days, im not about to start doomsaying over 1 band on the bill, its seem kinda overblown.

Spindelta

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Dez. 2006
I read this on a BfmV bio yesterday, concerning their up coming album:

"The band are said to have taken on a "Slayer, early Metallica old-school thrash sound, coming away from the melodic romance themes."

I nearly died laughing. Slayer and Metallica have been unable to reproduce the old school thrash sound, so I wouldn't hold much hope of a band who've never even written a metal record being able to top their recent efforts. Of course it's possible that they could go a la Trivium, and just copy a famous vocal style and recycle some twenty year old riffs.

At this point, I am so insulted that BfmV are playing, I will actively go to watch them get bottled off, unless there is a band that I really want to see playing.

Sneltrekker

12 Feb. 2007
"The band are said to have taken on a "Slayer, early Metallica old-school thrash sound, coming away from the melodic romance themes."

ROFLMAO. What's next, call themself the next Slayer like Trivium calls themself the next Metallica? Fuck those tossers for dragging Slayer and Metallica through the dirt with them. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

At this point, I am so insulted that BfmV are playing, I will actively go to watch them get bottled off, unless there is a band that I really want to see playing.

QFT :mad: :mad: :mad:

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
Yes, and then they complained after their Canadian tour in support of the Irons that the Maiden fans weren't very nice to them. What do they expect from Wacken, then?

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England
ROFLMAO. What's next, call themself the next Slayer like Trivium calls themself the next Metallica? Fuck those tossers for dragging Slayer and Metallica through the dirt with them. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

QFT :mad: :mad: :mad:
It sickens me that such a shite band would call them selves something their blatainly not, i may seem like an ass but im gona bottle the dicks at wacken

Mjollnir

It sickens me that such a shite band would call them selves something their blatainly not, i may seem like an ass but im gona bottle the dicks at wacken

I am generally a nice, open minded (just joking, you clone) person.
I like a great variety of metal (and beer) and that is why I intend to go to Wacken this year.

However...

I SECOND THAT STATEMENT! :D

Black Metal IST Kreig!

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
Hahaha! What a wonderful turn of phrase.

You seem pretty certain that BfmV aren't going to be on the Black Stage. It could happen. Although I think it'd be more ironic if they were on the True Stage. Fuck, if they have enough ego to play their dross on a stage called the 'True Stage' they deserve to get bottled.

Random_dude_667

7 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
Hahaha! What a wonderful turn of phrase.

You seem pretty certain that BfmV aren't going to be on the Black Stage. It could happen. Although I think it'd be more ironic if they were on the True Stage. Fuck, if they have enough ego to play their dross on a stage called the 'True Stage' they deserve to get bottled.

Seconded. "True Metal" they are not. And they're gonna go home with bottles shoved down their throats :p and in various other crevace

ABCDEFG.jpg