ICED EARTH are back!!! Exclusiv in Wacken!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

valerydarcy

22 Dez. 2006
UK
www.rebelforcesacademy.tk
Awesome- im very glad to hear this. Excellent band, should be an excellent show.

I have to say, there are a lot of very decent bands playing this year- enough by any means to overshadow the handful of lame acts. So although we can bicker all day over the smaller acts and whether or not their place at wacken is justified, there are enough good bands to make up. The only problem I can see as a real problem, is the fact that BFMV are the centre-piece of the bill. No ammount good bands will make that go away, sadly.

25 Juni 2006
Awesome! Another band to bang my head to as opposed to write a diary to!

To be fair, this year's lineup looks better than last year's, bar the 'core bands.

By the way, Val, which Kreator show are you going to - Cardiff or London

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
25 Juni 2006
Awesome! Another band to bang my head to as opposed to write a diary to!

To be fair, this year's lineup looks better than last year's, bar the 'core bands.

By the way, Val, which Kreator show are you going to - Cardiff or London?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

leigonX

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Jan. 2007
Richmond, VA, USA
FUCKIN YES....It'll be 3 years in may since I've seen them, another can't miss band. Are they gonna have the new something wicked stuff to play by then?

Contorted

18 Dez. 2006
One of the few power metal bands I enjoy. The Dark Saga was one of the first great metal albums I heard, great to see them at wacken

Steve

1 Feb. 2007
Really looking forward, shame no Matt Barlow, now that would make my day!