The Lucifer Principle

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Killing_Ground

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2006
Bösel
that's great ... i saw your show in oldenburg and it was great .... i wish you get the chance to play at the WOA .... so we see us there :p

earik

29 Sep. 2006
a-town
www.theluciferprinciple.nl
Killing_Ground schrieb:
that's great ... i saw your show in oldenburg and it was great .... i wish you get the chance to play at the WOA .... so we see us there :p

Playing WOA would be a huge honour for us, lets see what happens..... we'll post a clip (or two) from the gig in Oldenburg.

we'll meet up in Wacken, that's for sure!

Killing_Ground

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2006
Bösel
Now I just have one question ... how can i get a CD ?
On your Website you wrote, that i have to contact you by email ... so can you write me an email with the costs of an cd and how i can get it ...that would be nice, because in Oldenburg i dont have enough money with me ...following there my email adress or icq number
Email: Killing_Ground666@gmx.de

Thanx for Answer

earik

29 Sep. 2006
a-town
www.theluciferprinciple.nl
Hey Killing Ground!, The Lucifer Principle is selected to play the first round of the WACKEN METAL BATTLE! in Weert (south of Holland)!!!

We'll STOMP up Weert on the 4th of February!!!!

metal-battle-poster-test.jpg