Warthog is also on the RADIO!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
I've got a radio show now! Who the hell needs Howard Stern when you've got Scotty the Warthog?

WMUC 88.1 FM and the University of Maryland bring you:

"LEAVE THE HALL!"
True heavy metal radio, Thursdays 2-4 AM EST (GMT -5)

HEAVY METAL: the soundtrack to victory! True metal is not about despair, it's about power and triumph, the feeling of winning! So whether you're partying 'til the last man falls or up late studying... rage through the night with our anthems of glory!

(of course, for you guys, that means 0700-0900 in the morning if you're in the UK or Spain, 0800-1000 for most of you)

IM me with your requests: LTHRadio
or call in and be an ass: +301 314 8800

Listen online at http://wmucradio.com

Last week's show in MP3:

http://wmucradio.com/stream_ripper/thu/LEAVE_THE_HALL__200_400.mp3

Smeagal

W:O:A Metalhead
20 Dez. 2004
Rio de Janeiro
Warthog schrieb:
How about I play some Emperor instead? They're really emotional too, and wear just as much eyeliner.

hehehe

lucky you
we dont have anything even close to a metal radio over here
Im not that into radio but it would certainly help to bring some action into the scene here..

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Warthog schrieb:
Oh lol! I saw somebody log in from Germany... should've known to check here. Hi Luci! :)

huh? You can see where the people are coming from? :eek:
:D
I turned it off now though, was too true for me at this daytime :o - but anyway very cool to hear you live on the radio! :)

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Lucretia schrieb:
huh? You can see where the people are coming from? :eek:
:D
I turned it off now though, was too true for me at this daytime :o - but anyway very cool to hear you live on the radio! :)

too true? You know me. ;)

Yeah, I can see where the connections to the live stream are coming from... and I saw a ".de" pop up in my list!

Thanks for listening in though!!!

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Warthog schrieb:
too true? You know me. ;)

Yeah, I can see where the connections to the live stream are coming from... and I saw a ".de" pop up in my list!

Thanks for listening in though!!!

hehe, cool :)

well, you know, I'm usually not listening to any music just after getting up - and I can't concentrate on work very well when I'm listening to music... strange me :rolleyes:
So "it was too true" was probably not really correct - I liked it, but not at this daytime! :D