Satyricon- guilty or innocent?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Smeagal

W:O:A Metalhead
20 Dez. 2004
Rio de Janeiro
"Satyricon guitarists Steinar Gundersen and A.O. Gronbech were arrested and charged in Canada for drugging and raping a woman in the band's tour bus after a concert in Toronto. "

anyway, one of WOA 2004`s best gigs

mikemyres

23 Nov. 2004
serves her right for being in there if its true, thats the whole idea of chicks getting on the tour bus to be fucked outta there brains, everyone knows that.........

we don't know all the facts and who knows her motives if she is lying but if it is true, those 2 guys are idiots because I don't think any bands would have to resort to drugs to get a girl as I am sure there are girls in every town that would n't be too hard to convince to have some extra fun after a gig.

Smeagal

20 Dez. 2004
Rio de Janeiro
tattooedsean777 schrieb:
those 2 guys are idiots because I don't think any bands would have to resort to drugs to get a girl as I am sure there are girls in every town that would n't be too hard to convince to have some extra fun after a gig.
that`s a fact
I don´t think she was forced to take drugs, she certainly took more than she could handle... but we´ll probably never know what really happened
I´d love to believe their innocence, but it`s hard..

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Well I dont judge them cause of one poor article. The worst thing is that you will never know the whole truth. They dont remmember it, and that woman will say that they were trying to rape her. But what if she was trying to tease them and things get just out of control?

After all, when I am fucking drunk, I cant control myself either. I just do the first thing that comes on my mind. In fact, I feel sorry for them. I know that using drugs wasnt the best they could do, but sometimes you cant even imagine in your worst dreams what you would do when you would get really drunk/high, or even drink when you use antidepresives (which will cause you strong halucinations)....

Angeluz

9 Aug. 2004
Münster, NRW
But please, don't forget that it's not Frost or Satyr who are charged. The charged guys are nothing but Session-Members for live-shows, so they're not "Satyricon". (Just because of the Topic)

I don't know who did what, but they shall get a few years in jail, if it's true.

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Let's just wait and see. I still have fresh in mind the Berlin hockeyplayers who were in custody for two weeks in Sweden and pilloried in all newspapers on rape accusations a couple of years ago, before getting cleared of all charges.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
mugabe schrieb:
Let's just wait and see. I still have fresh in mind the Berlin hockeyplayers who were in custody for two weeks in Sweden and pilloried in all newspapers on rape accusations a couple of years ago, before getting cleared of all charges.

Yes, something similar happened with some english football players in Spain.