Attila Csihar replaces Maniac

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
monochrom schrieb:
Like Nightwish, Turisas, Blind Guardian and stuff (Just been looking through your 10 posts)? May satan have mercy on us...
You nasty person. There are compromising pictures of you singing along to "The Bard's Song", waving a Bic lighter, the negatives for which incidentally can be purchased for a modest sum. Or so I've heard.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
mugabe schrieb:
You nasty person. There are compromising pictures of you singing along to "The Bard's Song", waving a Bic lighter, the negatives for which incidentally can be purchased for a modest sum. Or so I've heard.

I wouldn't be talking if I were you, Herr Mugabe. And really, if you're going to dress up like Tarja from Nightwish all the time, eventually someone's going to catch you on video.

(nice little bunny hop dance during "Over the Hills and Far Away", btw)

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Warthog schrieb:
(nice little bunny hop dance during "Over the Hills and Far Away", btw)
I was a bit drunk and extremely desperate. Anyway, if this is what it takes to draw the world's attention to the sheer criminality of that particular cover, I'd be happy to do it again, and have the perpetrators duly punished. In any case, they're in for a huge being-laughed-at next year.

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
mugabe schrieb:
I was a bit drunk and extremely desperate. Anyway, if this is what it takes to draw the world's attention to the sheer criminality of that particular cover, I'd be happy to do it again, and have the perpetrators duly punished. In any case, they're in for a huge being-laughed-at next year.

Well, Wacken always has some comedy acts. Let's hope Tarja really knows how to pull one of.

A_Llama

27 Aug. 2004
Fareham, England
You guys have me all wrong, I enjoy all kinds of metal. I am looking foreward to seeing marduk, and I would maybe like to see mayhem again too now that maniac is gone. He must be the worst singer EVER. Watching a guy who can't sing prancing around the stage is not my idea of a good time. He might as well have been jumping around shouting "Look at me! Look at me! I'm evil!"

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
mugabe schrieb:

I dunno, I actually kind of enjoyed that cover. And I like Gary Moore too.

That said, I'm sure you can relate to my feelings about Cradle of Filth covering "Hallowed Be Thy Name"...or "The Fire Still Burns"...or "Black Metal"...or any other covers they've done....or most of their originals for that matter. :D

monochrom schrieb:
Well, Wacken always has some comedy acts. Let's hope Tarja really knows how to pull one of.

By "pull one [off]", I hope and pray that you mean an article of clothing! :)