HEADLINER

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

WACKY

7 Nov. 2004
¿ Who dou prefer as headliners of Wacken 2005 , Iron Maiden, Judas Priest or Manowar ?

Dim_borgir

4 Okt. 2004
Quebec City Canada
hum....Old Man's Child :p ....Yeah!! The return of old man's child on the live scene!!!

Phil:
Any future tour plans or are you just concentrating on what's on your plate right now?

Galder:
When we get home, we're going to have a really long break. And I have to make the new album with my other band as well. So we're going to probably use almost a year on the new album. After that of course there will be a lot of touring.

Phil:
Your other band Old Mans Child?

if my memories is good wacken is one years after this interview :D i have good hope!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

LEX

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Juni 2004
Mpls. MN USA
www.myspace.com
IM is my favorite of the 3 and I'd love to see JP w/ Halford again but since I've seen them both b4 (maiden around 10 times) I might just have to go w/ Manowar :D ......hey, I know I'll be drunk anyway and I've they would deffinatly be entertaining!

Smeagal

W:O:A Metalhead
20 Dez. 2004
Rio de Janeiro
Winterslaap schrieb:
Well...drink a lot of beer then if they are there..maybe you can laugh at them then :D

well I don´t mind drinking Beer and listening to Judas... it´s really not that big sacrifice
number of the beast and warriors of the world can be fun too, it´s just a question of HOW MUCH you drink.. :rolleyes: