NEW CONFIRMATIONS...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

WACKY

7 Nov. 2004
Overkill, Edguy and Axel Rudi Pell...Too typical...I've seen those bands 49 times...( Good time for lunch...)

Please, organizers, we want to see "rare" bands...Leatherwolf, Exciter,
Helstar, Cirith Ungol, Queensryche, Flotsam and Jetsam, Demon, Vicious Rumors , Hellfueled, Crimson Glory, Blitzkrieg , Shadow Gallery, Riot, Loudness, Lizzy Borden, Stormwitch , Torch...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Dim_borgir

4 Okt. 2004
Quebec City Canada
i dont really like those band anyway....and i'm sorry but i want to see good band not band from nowhere...like The ½ of all the bands u want to see

And in the confirmation the only band i cant wait to see live is Ensiferum!! i dont really listen to the others one...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Mewtrix

20 Nov. 2004
Poland; Olsztyn
Gringo schrieb:

You must be kiding... :rolleyes:

WACKY schrieb:
Overkill, Edguy and Axel Rudi Pell...Too typical...I've seen those bands 49 times...( Good time for lunch...)

Please, organizers, we want to see "rare" bands...Leatherwolf, Exciter,
Helstar, Cirith Ungol, Queensryche, Flotsam and Jetsam, Demon, Vicious Rumors , Hellfueled, Crimson Glory, Blitzkrieg , Shadow Gallery, Riot, Loudness, Lizzy Borden, Stormwitch , Torch...

Cirith Ungol, Helstar, F&J... yeah you know what's good :)

Witchripper

22 Okt. 2004
Madrid, Spain
Dim_borgir schrieb:
i dont really like those band anyway....and i'm sorry but i want to see good band not band from nowhere...like The ½ of all the bands u want to see
:rolleyes:
So, you mean those bands arent good and are bands from nowhere ? hahahah you got to be kidding...