Greatest band at the W:O:A 04?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LEX

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Juni 2004
Mpls. MN USA
www.myspace.com
Death Angel!
I thought After Forever was really cool too, and Warlock...WOW
I was really happy to see Helloween (I've wanted to since 88) so I wasn't dissapointed.
It was also my first time seeing Unleashed which was cool. ahh, so many good bands....I liked every one I watched

Elvenking

14 Dez. 2003
Köln
First: Helloween was the most disappointing band on the whole festival...i've waited for them for 15 years (at the moment i'm 18 :), and they were so bad...especially their "singer" who was not able to hit a tone, as well as the second guitarist...very poor performance...

1. Brainstorm
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Dio
4. Nevermore
5. Thunderstone
6. Kotipelto
7. JBO

Narragoth

2 Sep. 2002
Balingen
mh methedras, hobbs angel of death, unleashed und amon amarth

helloween hab ich nur eagle fly free gehört und das war ja grauslig das gute lied "so" zu hören :eek:

Icelander

26 Aug. 2004
Reykjavík, Iceland
my choice of best bands is as following

Children Of Bodom
Amon Amarth
Motörhead
Brainstorm
:cool:

the biggest surprise for me were the three songs i lasted of Helloween's show, IT SUCKED! They brutally violated keeper of the seven keys and eagle fly free so I just left!

the guitarplayers were NOT playing the same songs, I could barely hear Marcus on the bass, the drummer seemed nervous so he wasn't as good as I've heard him live with Accept, and the person who nearly ruined my evening was Andi Deris, he sounded like he hadn't sung a note for a whole year, he mutilated the old classics, and they actually pay him money for that! As I said Helloween almost ruined my night :mad:

If CoB hadn't been there on the top of their game I would have left for home then and there :rolleyes:

A_Llama

27 Aug. 2004
Fareham, England
I didn't see helloween so I can't judge, but my least favourite band was mayhem, i'd never heard any of their music before and I must say i'm dissapointed. Their singer pulled a few cheap stunts to cover up his lack of talent and on a few rare occasions decided to sing a couple of words, while the rest of the band made some noise in the backround. Almost everyone else in the crowd seemed bored as well.

Garm

22 Sep. 2004
1. Saxon (1000 mal besser als von Platte)
2. Amon Amarth
3. Satyricon/NC
4. Hypercrisy

22 Sep. 2004
Helsinki, Finland
koti.welho.com
My best experiences this year were definitely Nocturno Culto -part of the Satyricon-show, Hypocrisy and Cannibal Corpse. It's a pity that Deicide couln't get there, it would have been one of my favourites ever, I guess.

For me, the Hobb's Angel of Death was also a nice surprise, as I haven't been listening to them ever before.

Wacken is a good festival in means that there are always at least 5-10 bands that you want to see. And the rest of the time you can just hang around and feel the great Wacken-festival-atmosphere!