I have met the following forulmers IRL

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
okay, in addition to MrHellraiser, this is who I can remember:

Brat
Carpathian_Wolf
dittohead
Metalsulm
Lucretia
monochrom
mugabe (and the missus)
CrimsonThunder
Der Helm
gnoff
Morgenurin
FallenKnight
xantia
Undomiel
Linde
Sec
PsychicVeteran (though since you were away from home, you were BlueOyster then, right? :) )
codo der 3. (kasper :) )
Rock'n'Roll
Supercharger
FuckedUpCat
ShadowTear
Shizzo!SEX!
A Coming Curse/Slaughtered
Aegir (on the Argon bus back to England)
Varnamys
black
Suwarin
LooseCannon (about time!)

if I missed anyone, I apologize... I was either drunk or we weren't properly introduced...

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
You dare to go to something so useless like HOA?!? When in the same time there is Obscene Extreme ?!? :D:D:D

Of course, just to see how all the extreme people get pissed off that I do HOA instead :D

But really, I wasnät supposed to go to any festival at all just then, but chance had it that I got to go, and I was very pleased with all the people and the party :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Well people must be somehow different to remmember them. Like Sodomy - small. Or Ditto - cause it is immpossible to understand him. Or Carphatian_Wolf, yeah I really do remmember him, yellow teeth and drunk..or was that Zombi? They were too alike :D:D:D But Shizzo is too normal. If he wouldnt look like brother of singer from Gamma gay I wouldnt realize thats him....:D:D:D:D:D

I met you, but I am normal, so that's why you can't remember me :)

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by gnoff
Of course, just to see how all the extreme people get pissed off that I do HOA instead :D

But really, I wasnät supposed to go to any festival at all just then, but chance had it that I got to go, and I was very pleased with all the people and the party :)

There cant be better partying than on Obscene extreme. I usually go there just to party, and when I get bored, thats the time to go to rage into the pit. Fuck, bands doesnt matter on grind festival. It is all about the genial atmosphere :D

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
cherokee (RL before forum)
codo der 3.
crimson
Girl_of_Metal <--- new
horos (RL only, in a way)
jackmet
Legolas