Woa 2004 Headliners

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Freeflyer4fun
My first Onkelz Konzert was 1998, there was many aggressive People, but now i was in this Year on my sixt Konzert, and the people are very peaceful i have two skins seen, but was there Nazis? I dont know.
Lets hope the people thinking racist will come are all wrong and thay the fans of BO will be as happy and cool as the rest of the crowd.

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Böhse Onkelz recently played with Rolling Stones in Germany, which upset a lot of people. These people forget that the Stones, during their career, have been accused of the same things Böhse Onkelz are at the moment.

Rammstein had the same problem with "The Brown", but somehow got through in the end. They're a great band, and I'm sure BO are entertaining as well, and some rotten eggs, if they actually take their time to travel all the way from wherever, won't spoil the great omelet that is W:O:A.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by gnoff
I don't think anyone has actually said BO is neo-nazi, but that they have very many followers who are or act like neo-nazi people.

And even if the band themselves are not racist in any way, if the poeple who want to see BO are racist, itäs bad enough.

Now not all people who like them are like that, but apparently very very very many german people feel like a lot of the fans of BO are like that, and will not even go to Wacken because they think the fans of this band will ruin it all by acting badly and making fuss.

yeah thats VERY true for me :)

11 Aug. 2003
Greece
rchrist.conxion.gr
FROM WHAT I CAN SEE OR READ
THE FACTS ARE:
1)Everyone has doubts about onkel,so .....
2)Most of the metalheads want to see maiden and priest.Everyone agrees on those bands
3)i must agree that metallica are a bit of dissaster now but i wanna see them once,even if i am afraid i will be dissapointed

OK PEOPLE HERE IS OUR CHANCE
WRITE DOWN YOUR FAVORITE HEADLINERS(i think the woa team will read this!!)
KEEP THOSE HEADS BANGING.IT'S FREEDOM IN THE AIR.