Question

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Sinister Heart
You London people...do I know any of you? Were you at the pre-Wacken party at The Underworld on Saturday 26th (the Desecration gig)?

nah not me - i was at the MetalBash in Hamburg :D:D:D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
i think ill be in Amsterdam Sept 11 - 13. the Susperia gig is 19th :)....so it should be ok :). my dad will be away....so should be cool :D:)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Shadowtear
Oh if you can tell me detailed which bus I have to use and things like that...than you don`t have to catch me up at the airport, would be nice if you would then catch me up at the bus station :)

:) i found it quite hard to find the coach station :p

its down ONE Level and turn right - and bus stop 23 - it took me 20 minutes to find it...but im an idiot :p

i dont mind meeting up at the airport - i like the bus journey :)
the first 30minutes are collecting passanger - then the next1hr are just speeeeeding throught the motorway :)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
dotti do u and seff wanna meet in kings cross station then ? :D

she can speak for her self:p
kings cross is wayyyyy offf:p

but i like your thinking...its faster to get there to go to the venue :)