Wacken 2004

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
So anyone planning on going next year at all ? Im 50/50 right now. How about anyone else ? and if so who would ya most like to see headlinin this year. Personally i would like to see the reformed judas priest do it as it would be great to see them (i expect that shizzo will say to me i have no penis as its penisless music :p)

Or any other bands ud like to see next year ? Tell in here

I must say im not too keen on the bohse onkel night to remember thing tho......:(

I would also like to point out that this is a non spam thread!!!

Big Ron

20 Mai 2003
delft, the netherlands
Website besuchen
Well, as it stands now I'm going again.
This was my first time and it was bloody marvelous (though a bit warm)

I do want to see Dark Angel next year though, them and The Almighty Punchdrunk were the bands I bought my ticket for in the first place, and guess who cancelled?

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I'll order my xmas ticket as soon as I move to Germany in october, but I'm not 100% sure, because I may have exams in August next year........ :(

It could be my 3rd time, and this time I won't need to travel 2600 km, but only 150 or so :):):):)

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Hey!!! I was only partially drunk!!!! :D:D:D Didn't you see the spanish lady who was with me? She was drunk all the time. Not me!!! :mad:

:D:D:D:p

P.S.- No way, I'll be drunk all the time on that forum meeting :D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Hey!!! I was only partially drunk!!!! :D:D:D Didn't you see the spanish lady who was with me? She was drunk all the time. Not me!!! :mad:

:D:D:D:p

P.S.- No way, I'll be drunk all the time on that forum meeting :D

that was a guy i saw....:p