Running order discussion thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
There are cool things:

- Slayer playing 105 minutes
- Vader and Lordi at the end of the festival
- Concerts starting at 11 instead of at 10 as last year

But there are some shitty stuff:

-In Flames and Assassin playing at the same time

-Testament and Die Apokalyptischen at the same time (of course, I'll see Testament, but die Reiter are seriously cool as well!)

-True Metal Stage and Party Stage running order never overlap :confused:, but there's overlap between Black Stage and Party Stage :confused:

-Diamond Head and Dark Angel won't play but they are on the running order

And one more cool thing: it's not a definitive running order! :D

Abaddon

26 Nov. 2001
Kiel
There are only 15 minutes between Slayer and Vader. No chance to regenerate :( I hope I'll survive this night...

Archtur

2 Jan. 2003
www.sci.fi
Yeah what the heck are Dark Angel and Diamond Head doing on the running order as both the bands have cancelled the fest ?!
Or ... have they sorted out something unexpected ?!?

Weird I say !!

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Vade plays to fucking late, I'll be sleeping by then...

Will probably miss Testament, they play to late also.

Katta sais:
I miss you @ all

Lee Spellcast

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
The best thing about this festival for me is that I wont be going this year. I guess I was right to wat until nearer the time to see who will play, as the line-up is considerably average this year.

I hope I can go to Wacken again in the fure (I have attended the past four years, but there is no point in me going to a festival when there are several death metal bands and not one black metal band playing.

Oh, and Slayer will play a set of 75 minutes maximum. I have been to two shows where they have been billed as playing the length of time (105) but they never p-lay longer than 75 minutes!!

You can let me know if I am wrong, but it seems the rest of the line p was sacrificed to bring Slayer to Wacken!

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
Saturday is going to be crazy, but why did they not put Stratovarius on Friday with the other powermetal bands?