Your clothing style?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
T-shirts, sleevelesses and longsleeves in all variations and sizes for the top + mostly jeans and cords for the legs. Never skirts, never shorts. For the feet, sneakers or boots. Never high-heels.

Bramadeus

23 Dez. 2001
Hellgium
herfst.deathmetal.be
I vary between kinda goth to the typical black leather pants n jacket with an evil bandshirt underneath (Morbid angel for example).
Right now I got me a kinda hippie jeans, u know, the ones that get broader towards the floor, I like it a lot, its got an In Flamesy kind of flavour to it lol...
In the summertime I do wear shorts , skateshoes and a whole lotta metal/sleeveless shirts...
Right now I'd like to go a bit more extravagant as usual but I must admit that I don't dress fully "metal" all the time anymore, I like to vary a bit more nowadays....

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
I vary a lot - between work clothes, leisure cloths and metal clothes and mixes between them :D
How that might look is up to to your phantasy :D
Only thing I never wear are shorts :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Bramadeus

23 Dez. 2001
Hellgium
herfst.deathmetal.be
I vary between kinda goth to the typical black leather pants n jacket with an evil bandshirt underneath (Morbid angel for example).
Right now I got me a kinda hippie jeans, u know, the ones that get broader towards the floor, I like it a lot, its got an In Flamesy kind of flavour to it lol...
In the summertime I do wear shorts , skateshoes and a whole lotta metal/sleeveless shirts...
Right now I'd like to go a bit more extravagant as usual but I must admit that I don't dress fully "metal" all the time anymore, I like to vary a bit more nowadays....

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Hippie/bell jeans or cords look just great (if not exaggerated or with glitter on em), like in the old Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple days... Most of my trousers are more or less like that and, I think, on guys they´re fine, too :)!

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
of course they are fine :) Even my leather trousers has a bit flared legs. :D Don´t like that too much on guys, though....

Psycho

29 Sep. 2002
Westerwald - Munruff!!! RP
www.weirdfate.de
@ Party, normaly I wear a leahtertrouser and T-shirts & lonsleeves with different motives on them.

Leathercoat or jacket + cowl/frock (?) with a lot of gaudy patches, stickers :D

@ work (bricklayer) I wear some old clothes.

@ home I wear sporty togs (trouser) and bandshirts´n etc.

besides the work clothes, most of the time dark resp. black things

;)