Primal Fear - Wacken 03!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Primal Fear, Stratovarius..... hoping any non-power metal band is confirmed soon.....

Anyway, I have to admit that Primal Fear is a nice power metal band, I prefer them to Rhapsody, Hammerfall, Helloween, Labyrinth.......

Supercharger

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
Don't have much of a liking to powermetal but Rhapsody and Angra are pretty good due to their writing and instrumental skills. Both bands have their own unique sound while most powermetalbands sound too much like eachother. Angra and Rhapsody have their own recognisable and original sound to some extent :D

NordicRage

2 Apr. 2002
Gothemburg
Website besuchen
Im a bit tired of german powermetal.. hehe..

But it was fun to se Angra and Edguy in Wacken this year (i know angra isnt german, so dont waist time explain).

Some swedish deathmetal to wacken 03!!!! *order*

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
I don't really like power metal either... I hope they start announcing bands from other metal genres soon!!!! Swedish Death Metal would be good... lots of black metal... lots of griiiiiiiinnnnndddd!!! Doom Metal would be good for a change.... Thrash!!!...Avantagarde stuff... Well anything but powermetal pleeeaaassssseeee!!!!!!

:D

Lee Spellcast

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
Primar fear have played in 1998, 1999 and 2001 so I guess they are due to play again, seeing as they are a manufactured Nuclear Blast band.

I also heard that In Flames will play and maybe Morbid angel and Vader, again, nothing new as they have all played before.

I have heard of others, but choose to stay silent...