Vesperian Sorrow

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
I bought the latest Bethlehem album in Wacken and, for reasons unknown to me, I got a complimentary copy of "Beyond The Cursed Eclipse" as well. I didn't know what to expect, but feared the worst, since the cover art was a bit on the cheesy side. I was positively surprised, however. I like the new songs on your homepage as well. Not groundbreaking stuff, perhaps, but thoroughly enjoyable melodic black metal.

/mug

Deadknight

23 Aug. 2002
www.vesperiansorrow.net
I'm glad you liked "Beyond...", but the last album, "Psychotic Scultpure" is much better (and the cover isn't cheesey!). If you get a chance to grab that one, you'll probably think better of us (hopefully!).

Deadknight

23 Aug. 2002
www.vesperiansorrow.net
Nah, WE'RE going to try to get us on next year's lineup. We're not on Displeased anymore so we're having to do everything ourselves, which isn't that much of a change from when we were on Displeased.

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
I just got "Psychotic Sculpture" off the net. "Into the Realm of Dreams and Haunts" is the standout track, imho. I wouldn't compare you to CoF or Dimmu Borgir, though, as I actually find your stuff better than their rather lame offerings of lately. A band that comes to mind, however, is Sweden's Dawn. Check out their "Slaughtersun (Crown of the Triarchy)", excellent blackened speed metal in the same vein as yours.

/mug

Zamoth

26 Aug. 2002
Stockholm
Website besuchen
Your album Psychotic Sculpture is one of the best albums i have bought this year or the best one. I can´t make up my mind. It never grows tiring to listen to it. If you are going to Wacken next year I definitely will stand in the front row.

Lee Spellcast

15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
Glas to hear you are recording a new album! Have you managed to get a new deal yet?

There are a lot of good labels who I am sure would be interested in signing a band of your calibre!