Wacken 2003

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Evenfiel

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Mai 2002
I hope that Darkthrone doesnt play next year as I'll probably wont have money to go to Wacken again.. :(

Onkel Pikk

22 Apr. 2002
Tartu, Estonia
pikk.pri.ee
C-mon!
Darthrone and in Wacken...
Give me a break. I guess, it's almost impossible.
Ok, i don't like black metal, but i guess, i'd like to see Darkthrone live.
But still, i don't believe they would play live in Wacken...

^witchfinder^

umm cant think of anything to say about Wacken 2003 .... i am waiting to hear what Summer Breeze is like and if i hear good things and the band line up is better (like this year *imo*) i will prob go there instead of Wacken but we will see

but this thread should be up in the top 5 ;)

Lee Spellcast

15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
Darkthrone

It would be great to have the chance to see Darkthrone live at Wacke, but it would be better to see them play an indoor concert, hwich would be better equiped to creat the atmosphere neded for a Darkthrone performance.

Lee

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I read in Metal Hammer that Blackie Lawless wanted to be back in WOA 2003 with W.A.S.P.!!

I'd love it, since I love W.A.S.P. and I wasn't in WOA 2001.

And I'd be very happy if Victims of Madness (or whatever forumband) plays again next year.

^witchfinder^

W.A.S.P yeah they would be cool , i didnt get to see much of them at Wacken in 2001 :( was too tired and prob too drunk haha yes i remember it well it took me a long time to find the tent :)

*hopes for Slayer* in 2003

anyone here like the first confirmed band Stratovarius ???

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Not very interested in Stratovarius but HELL YEAH -
W.A.S.P. would be great!! I missed them in 2001 (silly me, got to know them better only after that W:O:A and now I´m regretting it :(!); would love to see them!!!

^witchfinder^

@Wackianne
well i dont like prog/power metal that much ....but saying that i dont mind Stratovarious ... i will watch them if there is no better bands on at the time :)

W.A.S.P were on of the great metal bands of the mid 80's :) and you have only just got hear/listen to them hehe shame on you :)

Dio would be cool to see at Wacken too

are Accept still going ??? they were f**king amazing in the 80's
not so sure i would like them now though :)

wants SLAYER AND *hopes for* DARKTHRONE for W.O.A 2003

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Oooh well :D - when WASP came out I was just born! So now I´m coming back to my roots in a way... :p And there´s still lots of time left to discover all the other great ones I´ve missed as a baby!

I have no idea if Accept are still going... Xpet should know! Might be quite strange to see them now, bearing the image from the 80s in mind...

Crimson Glory and Metallica through a time warp to the 80s would ruuule :)

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Well, as I said, I wouldn´t want to see them like they´re now... Just like they were in the 80s (time warp) - with all the old power and energy and GOOD music!
I fear, if they came now, there would be too many new metal kids around in Wacken and it´d be too full in general... :(

^witchfinder^

arghh what!! talked shit about Slayer and Testament ? i am gonna kick there ass! damn "nu" metal kids :)

@Supercharger hmm yeah you are prob. right if this nu sorry new metallica stuff was done as a side project i guess it wouldnt have been so bad *wonders what the next album will be like*

i remember going to an advance listening of the load album and everyone was expecting so much and it was just .....well lets just say quite a few long time fans walked out nearly in tears

anyway back on topic do you think the Wacken guys will listen to the fans and have more black metal next year , i thought there was a bit much power metal this year ...but i guess this is big in Germany