Wacken fan pictures here!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Shukri

12 Aug. 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
www.cauterized.com
Can someone please post this to the German forum?

I was just wondering if someone would be cool enough to drop a message in the German forum about the picture site?

Plus, just thought I'd explain a bit about the picture quality on my site .... many of the night shots are blurred because the camera I was using just isn't made for that kind of stuff - high zoom, low-light, and of course, being pushed around. I initially thought I'd have to throw all the night pics away, but as you can see, many of them came out really cool and moody - great colours etc etc.

So yeah, they do kinda suck in that you can't always see exactly what's going on, but at the same, they're authentic, because let's face it, when you're standing in the back row by the sound towers, you pretty much can't see anything at all :)