@those who are not registered

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
@necrophagiac: that's cool, maybe we can meet each other there! but I'll be there on saturday only... camping last year was horrible and I live only like 3 hours and a half away... so yeah, you won't see me there friday

are you going to the Dynamo too?? I plan on going there (DEATH ANGEL, Opeth, etc.. it's gonna be awesome!)

Jossahannanon

1 Mai 2002
Sweden
Mr Coffee.. thanx for the welcome :) :)

Oh, you know what.. the surprise was me joining the forum!! didnt I tell ya? :p... J/K

I dont know what I would like, perhaps .... Daaang.. my head is all blank, COB is already there and those are mine favs.. dont need much more :)

And Mayhem, saw them last year .. not my cup of vodka :) But what the heck, if they are the surprise im only happy for you!

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Originally posted by necrophagiac
Camping isnt that bad is it...? UH OH

I may be going to Dynamo, but am not sure yet...Depends what i think when a few more bands are announced,
you'll survie camping there don't worry... but the atmosphere and everything sucks (tons of unfriendly Hardcore fans who all seem to be really aggressive)... and the fields where they let you camp are really bad for your back... but once again, you'll survive it ;)

but hey, is DEATH ANGEL not enough for you?? and OPETH!!!! those are two of the best bands ever!!!