• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
So according to the latest planning I won't be getting a vaccine before the end of june. that means at least two more months of this shit.
I still have to call the Dutch embassy, to see if I can get a vaccination in NL as well.
Otherwise I reckon, I will have to wait until June as well here. But I've put myself on a reserve list for leftover vaccine. See what that'll do.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I still have to call the Dutch embassy, to see if I can get a vaccination in NL as well.
Otherwise I reckon, I will have to wait until June as well here. But I've put myself on a reserve list for leftover vaccine. See what that'll do.

We currently don't even have a leftover list.

if you can get one here you should be able to get one from the middle of next month if I'm not mistaken: https://www.rijksoverheid.nl/onderw...inatie-voor-mensen-die-niet-in-de-zorg-werken

However, the past few weeks targets weren't met by about 25% so it might take longer.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
So I'd had a cough (and not really anything else) for a few days and just put it down to the sudden change in weather and/or my butthead neighbours burning off and the smoke was causing irritation. It didn't go away so my work requires that I get a rona test, or a "brain scrape" as some like to call it. The website said the local hospital didn't require a booking or a referral, so off I went. I wasn't the first one there, it was slow moving, then one of the nurses calls out for anyone with an online booking to come forward. The rest of us weren't happy. :p Finally it was my turn. The test itself was totally fine; honestly I barely felt it (yay). "Wait here for your [hospital] sticker. Make sure the phone number is correct, otherwise your result might go to the wrong person. If it's negative, you'll get a text saying this (points at form). If it's positive, you'll get a call." Then the ticket machine didn't want to work for a bit. I was gone for about an hour. :uff:

WELL DIDN'T I SHIT MYSELF WHEN I GOT NOT ONE BUT TWO PHONE CALLS FROM UNKNOWN NUMBERS ON MY PERSONAL MOBILE, FUCKING HELL. Finally I got a text back, so thankfully it's just a cold.

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Nurses will be coming around to my building tomorrow to give out flu shots. Looks like I'll be missing out on my freebie this year. :( I usually have this bad habit of going "well, I don't feel sick, I'm just snotty, I'll go to work", but I promised my boss if I didn't improve that I would work from home and if I got worse I'd take a sick day (which I don't think I've taken since...2018? 2017?)

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
So I'd had a cough (and not really anything else) for a few days and just put it down to the sudden change in weather and/or my butthead neighbours burning off and the smoke was causing irritation. It didn't go away so my work requires that I get a rona test, or a "brain scrape" as some like to call it. The website said the local hospital didn't require a booking or a referral, so off I went. I wasn't the first one there, it was slow moving, then one of the nurses calls out for anyone with an online booking to come forward. The rest of us weren't happy. :p Finally it was my turn. The test itself was totally fine; honestly I barely felt it (yay). "Wait here for your [hospital] sticker. Make sure the phone number is correct, otherwise your result might go to the wrong person. If it's negative, you'll get a text saying this (points at form). If it's positive, you'll get a call." Then the ticket machine didn't want to work for a bit. I was gone for about an hour. :uff:

WELL DIDN'T I SHIT MYSELF WHEN I GOT NOT ONE BUT TWO PHONE CALLS FROM UNKNOWN NUMBERS ON MY PERSONAL MOBILE, FUCKING HELL. Finally I got a text back, so thankfully it's just a cold.

I had a test somewhere last year, wasn't to bad.
luckily it was negative as well.

Reaktionen: Alix

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Nurses will be coming around to my building tomorrow to give out flu shots. Looks like I'll be missing out on my freebie this year. :( I usually have this bad habit of going "well, I don't feel sick, I'm just snotty, I'll go to work", but I promised my boss if I didn't improve that I would work from home and if I got worse I'd take a sick day (which I don't think I've taken since...2018? 2017?)
Take it! Might have helped me in January, when EVERYONE around me had corona! (including me???) I didn't feel anything, no health issues, nothing.

Good to hear!!!

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Take it! Might have helped me in January, when EVERYONE around me had corona! (including me???) I didn't feel anything, no health issues, nothing.

Unfortunately I'm home sick today, plus they generally won't give you a flu shot (or any vaccine I believe) if you're currently unwell. The covid vaccine roll out on the other hand is not so simple and I still can't figure out why. I'll get it eventually, but it's Australia so you can't rush these things...