Update ticket exchange and pre-sale W:O:A 2021

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
15 Juli 2020
I signed up on the list to get the tickets for 2021 last week and didn't receive any confirmation email... Do i still have hope? :corn:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I signed up on the list to get the tickets for 2021 last week and didn't receive any confirmation email... Do i still have hope? :corn:
I don't know if you still have hope! That's up to you!

However, no answer = no ticket.

But... there will be a ticket exchange later on. So far, no information on how and when, but it'll be announced on the website and, I presume, here on this board.

Do you hope? I reckon you can!

15 Juli 2020
I don't know if you still have hope! That's up to you!

However, no answer = no ticket.

But... there will be a ticket exchange later on. So far, no information on how and when, but it'll be announced on the website and, I presume, here on this board.

Do you hope? I reckon you can!

Thanks, man! still have hope for my first time in wacken... believe is the key! :cheers:

Reaktionen: Quark
15 Juli 2020
No email = no ticket... For me, a sad reality!

Tickets sold out and I didn't receive the email... Now my first time at wacken will be in 2022, with luck :(

Koasty

2 Feb. 2020
Its 2021 now, is there any update on the exchange for buyers and sellers? We are not for sure yet but we might not be going and want to get our money back safely. Also would travel insurance price transfer to the next owner where we could get our money back for that to allow the next buyer to have the insurance?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Its 2021 now, is there any update on the exchange for buyers and sellers? We are not for sure yet but we might not be going and want to get our money back safely. Also would travel insurance price transfer to the next owner where we could get our money back for that to allow the next buyer to have the insurance?
You'll have to wait for a while.

A TICKET EXCHANGE is in the making process, as far as I know. As tickets are fully personalised, you cannot sell yet.

I reckon @Wacken-Jasper can answer in more detail.