• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
yeah, things seem to be opening up slowly. For now.
I wonder what the situation will look like in a year.
I actually have no idea. But in my opinion, it's going a bit too fast! All for the money!
And no, I don't have problems with the pubs opening again, but schools opening, with all the gathering of children, seems to be a lesser idea. Especially in Belgium, where school holidays start July 1.

I wonder what will happen in December! EMM, or not EMM? That's the question!

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I actually have no idea. But in my opinion, it's going a bit too fast! All for the money!
And no, I don't have problems with the pubs opening again, but schools opening, with all the gathering of children, seems to be a lesser idea. Especially in Belgium, where school holidays start July 1.

I wonder what will happen in December! EMM, or not EMM? That's the question!

I agree that things are opening to fast. I don't agree about opening the pubs though, that to me seems like a place where there is just to much close contact.
Opening the schools just seems silly to me since they will start the summer vacation soon. so why bother opening them up for such a short period and take the risk?

And EMM, well I have no idea. I just tell myself no events will take place this year, so I won't be more disapointed when they do get cancelled.
But if it's save enough to let it go ahead, than great, see you there.

Reaktionen: Quark

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I was supposed to have a bbq with 2 friends during the weekend but due to shitty weather we cancelled it.
Haven't seen any of my friends for the past 3 months. I'm think I'm starting to feel the mental health effects of social distancing :ugly: