• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
An announcement of Metal Days:

Many of you reacted to Germany's decision to ban all the events until 31.08.
It is very logical thing to feel that biggest metal festivals in Germany will be cancelled or postponed due to this.
If this happens I can hardly believe that bands will be still around for MetalDays 2020 even if Slovenia's government decide to lift the ban for the major live events).
We have scheduled online meeting with all the festival in same run for 23.04. (Masters of Rock, Resurrection Fest, Rockharz, Party.San, Wacken, Full Force, Metaldays, Midgardsblot, Reload, Bloodstock, Alcatraz, Brutal Assault, Into The Grave/Dynamo, Motocultor, Leyendas del Rock, Summer Breeze), and latest then I will be able to say something more without "what if".

Although we are working as if MD2020 will still happen, we are also playing with all the options about rescheduling, vouchers, ticket validation for our other festivals and money return in case of MD 2020 being canceled/postponed.
I am asking for a patience in this difficult time...we would love to have clear picture as much as you, but there is no clear answer in this moment.
As I said from the very beginning, we will not cancel MD 2020...it can be canceled only due to force majeure (government ban, artists cancelation...)

Thank you for your support!

Argh, that's so annoying. :( I'm a creature of habit; I need to know and plan for this stuff now. :uff: