• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Just popping by to say hello. I'm a bit down at the moment. All the shows are getting cancelled (I was especially looking forward to Nile, which was scheduled on a Saturday, a day usually reserved for Sydney or Melbourne). My work is preparing for the event that we might have to work from home (at least I would save 60-90 minutes of travel per day and a crap load of money on fuel). The department we work with has already trialled working from home, they've ceased all face-to-face contact, and all their staff will be working from home from Monday until fuck-knows when. The fact that I have to face the very real possibility of cancelling my leave in July/August hurts the most.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Just popping by to say hello. I'm a bit down at the moment. All the shows are getting cancelled (I was especially looking forward to Nile, which was scheduled on a Saturday, a day usually reserved for Sydney or Melbourne). My work is preparing for the event that we might have to work from home (at least I would save 60-90 minutes of travel per day and a crap load of money on fuel). The department we work with has already trialled working from home, they've ceased all face-to-face contact, and all their staff will be working from home from Monday until fuck-knows when. The fact that I have to face the very real possibility of cancelling my leave in July/August hurts the most.

*hugs*

So far, it's lockdown here in Europe, so...
Not everywhere though, but for the time being, 90% is "down".
So, AT THIS MOMENT, your trip would be worthless anyway.

But no one knows what'll happen in 3 months' time.

Hopefully, you will be able to get here, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
*hugs*

So far, it's lockdown here in Europe, so...
Not everywhere though, but for the time being, 90% is "down".
So, AT THIS MOMENT, your trip would be worthless anyway.

But no one knows what'll happen in 3 months' time.

Hopefully, you will be able to get here, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

All the stuff that's happened in the last six days at work and throughout the country has been phenomenal and yeah, I haven't exactly been coping well with it. For now, I'll have to try to get used to the idea of possibly being house-bound for several months to come, since even local shows can't go ahead anymore.

smf4ever

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Aug. 2016
Washington DC, USA
Greatings from the US all. I hope everyone here is safe and locked down (if they can be).. I am still at work (that cannot change due to what I do).. but every.. please stay safe!!! Horns up!!!

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
All the stuff that's happened in the last six days at work and throughout the country has been phenomenal and yeah, I haven't exactly been coping well with it. For now, I'll have to try to get used to the idea of possibly being house-bound for several months to come, since even local shows can't go ahead anymore.

I totally get what you're saying.
I've only left my home 2 times in the past 1.5 weeks. just 2 short trips to the supermarket.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
I can't even go out anymore, except for supermarket, pharmacy and other essential things. No gatherings allowed, no walking, no travelling, and I can't even go to my own family! Borders closed.
So far, it is said, it is until 5 April, but the virus might be here until end of May! :eek:

It has one advantage. I can't celebrate my birthday this year. Which is MOST conveniant! :ugly:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
But what is that for a measure, that you can visit someone with 3 people, yet having to keep a 1.5m/6ft distance? (Er, actually, I think 6ft is longer than 1.5m)
Not everybody is living in a big villa! :rolleyes: