Selling 1 hard ticket from Brisbane, Australia

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
18 Feb. 2020
Hello,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I have to cell my ticket. I would prefer Australian buyers. If you are interested, let me know and I can provide the proof of purchase and email address that you can contact me through.

I purchased it last year for $470 AU , but I will let it go for $380 AU. That's 80% of the purchased price. Sorry, can't negotiate the price.

Hope it goes to better owner than me. Cheers.

Ademar123

23 Feb. 2020
Hey mate, happy to buy it (located in Townsville). Am actually looking for another ticket for my partner too, if you've got another spare one. Let me know if you'd like to sell yours. Cheers!

Saga Hasund

24 Feb. 2020
Hello,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I have to cell my ticket. I would prefer Australian buyers. If you are interested, let me know and I can provide the proof of purchase and email address that you can contact me through.

I purchased it last year for $470 AU , but I will let it go for $380 AU. That's 80% of the purchased price. Sorry, can't negotiate the price.

Hope it goes to better owner than me. Cheers.
I am lokking to buy.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.