Selling 3 WOA tickets from Canada

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

BozMetal09

4 Feb. 2020
Selling 3 WOA hard tickets from Edmonton, Canada. 230E / each. Will sell separately. I have all the required receipts. Things didn't quite work out as I had intended and I am no longer able to attend the festival. If you are interested please contact me and we can iron out the details for payment and shipping. Thank you!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
9 Jan. 2020
Northern Ireland
If you're willing to sell them separately (and the shipping cost to the UK isn't too crazy), i'll take one.

I did a quick quote on DHL, and it's coming up as $81 CAD which is a bit much.. not sure what other options there might be for insured shipping.
Plenty of time for it to get here, so doesn't need to be express.

Thanks!

BozMetal09

4 Feb. 2020
do you have a shipping address? Someone from Ireland is buying one of the tickets and I'm going to check on shipping prices today for him. I could check on a shipping price for you while I'm at it.

Reaktionen: JustAnotherViking

BozMetal09

4 Feb. 2020
I have one ticket left. Drop me an email at heelstoneconstruction (at) gmail com for some more details/photo's if you are interested.