• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
30 Sep. 2016
North Bay Area, California
Second Wacken, coming alone again from Minnesota! Countdown to leaving for Deutschland...58 days, 13 hours, 2 minutes and 31 seconds!

Greeting from Wash DC! This will be my 2nd Wacken as well.

Hail from the North SF Bay Area!! This'll be my 3rd
consecutive visit to Wacken. Currently finishing off
booking reservations and putting a camping gear
list together(separated by what to bring from US and
what to buy from Decathlon).

- Sepulchral Voice

darek

20 Juni 2019
Hello there!

Mexican Metalhead living in Atlanta in the US, and apparently (I was supposed to go with a friend and he might not go) going solo to Wacken this year.
This is my first time, but I've heard really good things about the people going and the community all around so I'm expecting a good experience \\m//.

Hope to see you all there and grab a beer (or two, or three) with you!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hello there!

Mexican Metalhead living in Atlanta in the US, and apparently (I was supposed to go with a friend and he might not go) going solo to Wacken this year.
This is my first time, but I've heard really good things about the people going and the community all around so I'm expecting a good experience \\m//.

¡Bienvenidas! Or w\HELL/come!

See the thread about the Kevins to find some of us, and the forum Meeting on Thursday in that section of the forum.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hello there!

Welcome!
I'm sure you'll have a good time even when travelling alone.

smf4ever

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Aug. 2016
Washington DC, USA
Hello there!

If you need any tips, from what few I have from my journey from last year, on travel or just the route you are taking.. etc.. Let me know man!!! :)

DanH

15 Juli 2019
Hello there!

32M from North West England, I have a non-specific taste in metal (I'm all over the place from Eluvite, Megadeth, Hammerfall, Powerwolf, KissingDynamite, Sabaton...probably more the folk/power end rather than death/screamer). First time at Wacken coming over with Argon events. Can't remember how I heard about Wacken but looked like it would be an experience and thought why not. Will be travelling on my own but from what I can tell it looks like you won't be short of making a few festival buddies.

17 Juni 2018
Hello there!

32M from North West England, I have a non-specific taste in metal (I'm all over the place from Eluvite, Megadeth, Hammerfall, Powerwolf, KissingDynamite, Sabaton...probably more the folk/power end rather than death/screamer). First time at Wacken coming over with Argon events. Can't remember how I heard about Wacken but looked like it would be an experience and thought why not. Will be travelling on my own but from what I can tell it looks like you won't be short of making a few festival buddies.
My second time and this time's a solo trip (but I met so many friendly folk last year I doubt it will feel that way). Also travelling with Argon (I'm on coach 2) but taking the hotel option.

austro-yank

W:O:A Metalhead
6 Aug. 2013
USA
Old PA fart here and all I can say is, I am back. LOL. Was a little while.
It started for me in 1990, 91, and 92, but was on hold until 2012, then 14, 15, 16, and finally again in 20.

See you there folks.

Reaktionen: smf4ever