Selling 1 combi ticket (Brussels)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Mirodon

24 März 2019
Moscow, RU
Hey all!
Unfortunately due to business trip on Wacken days I have to sell my ticket :(
I've booked Ontours bus package from and to Brussel for 344 EUR. Tickets are being given in the bus, so you only have to be in Brussels to take a journey.
Bus leaves on 30.07 at 23:00 and returns on 4.08 in the morning

As far as they told me on FB, you only need a voucher to grab your ticket, so name and surname shouldn't be a problem

What I can offer:
Invoice of payment as a confirmation
Ticket voucher once you've paid
Full access to the ontours account, so you could track additional news/uploads etc.

Price is, as mentioned, 344 EUR. Let me know if you are interested! (Paypal is prefered option, you can do bank transfer as well, but as I'm outside of the EU this may take a while for both of us)

Mirodon

24 März 2019
Moscow, RU
Just as an addition - Ontours can change all the credentials themselves, so you'll be able to get everything on your own account directly from them, which is even safer :)
Price for it is 20 eur, but I'll cover it myself

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.