God awful Movies

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DarthV8

8 Mai 2018
Sharknado anyone? The first one when they seemed like they were serious about the movie... :)

perfectmansions

W:O:A Metalmaster
28 Okt. 2014
Staffordshire, England
Dumb and Dumber II

I love the first film, this one didn't really impress, I just didn't laugh at many of the gags, maybe I just got older (like the cast). And they should have got the road trip started sooner.

perfectmansions

W:O:A Metalmaster
28 Okt. 2014
Staffordshire, England
All of the Michael Bay Transformers films.
Michael-Bay-Transformers.jpg

I love the animated film (Transformers: The Movie 1986) and also all of the G1 animated cartoon episodes.

Reaktionen: Metal-Man

NILS Fischer

22 Juni 2019
Ich finde Titanic ist ein ganz schlechter Film: in der Rahmen Handlung geht es um einen Mann der all sein erspartes verliert und eine Oma ihm eine Geschichte erzählt und danach seine Finanzielle Rettung ins Meer schmeißt .

CylonKing

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Dez. 2017
Recently had the misfortune to watch Hard Rain with Morgan Freeman and Christian Slater. One of the best worst films I have ever seen.
Special shout-out to IJ and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull though, as previously mentioned. That took a legacy of great films and trashed them completely.

smf4ever

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Aug. 2016
Washington DC, USA
There was a film I saw years ago.. called "The Stoned Age" that was so bad.. I found myself getting so angry at the screen. but.. due to an A.D.D.. I had to finish the blasted thing. I was screaming inside everytime certain characters appeared on screen... Ugh.. I still find my blood pressure rising when I think about that one...