• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Yey, finally everything booked for the summer trip. We are going to Copenhagen before Wacken, and after Wacken we are visiting Finnchick. :) Gonna be fun.

Reaktionen: Quark

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I am, as a Walloon, a happy person. PTB/PVDA won the general election in southern Belgium.
But... as a Belgian, I'm not happy at ALL with the results in northern Belgium! Extreme right wing party wins the election over there.
And what now?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
And now, for something COMPLETELY different.

DO we want to organise an INTERNATIONAL forum meeting in 2019, or don't we?
I have the idea, it's been a little inactive lately, so, before I open a new thread, I'd ask here first.

perfectmansions

28 Okt. 2014
Staffordshire, England
And now, for something COMPLETELY different.

DO we want to organise an INTERNATIONAL forum meeting in 2019, or don't we?
I have the idea, it's been a little inactive lately, so, before I open a new thread, I'd ask here first.

I guess I'd prefer it if there was just one meeting for all users of the forum.

Although last year I did go to the German one, and I didn't understand most of what was said.

So I'm not sure :D

Reaktionen: Quark

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004

I guess I'd prefer it if there was just one meeting for all users of the forum.

Although last year I did go to the German one, and I didn't understand most of what was said.

So I'm not sure :D

The point is, the big one is mostly with Germans, and, hence, in German. (which most of us do not understand)
And OK, I admit, I haven't been there for 5 years, so I don't know what you did in the last years. (I tried to look for old threads, but the last one was in 14)

Hence, my question. But we need to be more than us 3!

perfectmansions

28 Okt. 2014
Staffordshire, England
The point is, the big one is mostly with Germans, and, hence, in German. (which most of us do not understand)
And OK, I admit, I haven't been there for 5 years, so I don't know what you did in the last years. (I tried to look for old threads, but the last one was in 14)

Hence, my question. But we need to be more than us 3!

If you had just the one big meeting, I suppose you could pretty easily find some non-German speakers. The last time, I only knew the word 'geil', so I was just drinking beer and saying geil.

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Well I'm definitely not attending if it's with the german side of the forum since I don't really understand anything. :D Plus, the group would be too big for my liking. Also, Alix is "organizing" one meet up, right?