First Wacken 2019

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

tmcarthur

18 März 2019
Hey everyone, looking forward to attending my first WOA this summer from Canada. This will be my wife and I’s first trip over seas and I was hoping I could get a few pointers from seasoned Wacken attendees.

tmcarthur

18 März 2019
Last year was my first (from USA.. howdy neighbor!).. Anything I can help with, let me know!

Hello! That’s awesome. Although my wife is traveling with me, she is not coming along to the festival. So my biggest concern is methods of communication? Is it better to just suck it up and pay roaming fees with my cell phone carrier? Or is it possible to get a German SIM card? Or would it be best to purchase a throw away phone for use there?

Thanks so much,

smf4ever

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Aug. 2016
Washington DC, USA
Hello! That’s awesome. Although my wife is traveling with me, she is not coming along to the festival. So my biggest concern is methods of communication? Is it better to just suck it up and pay roaming fees with my cell phone carrier? Or is it possible to get a German SIM card? Or would it be best to purchase a throw away phone for use there?

Thanks so much,
Depends on your phone carrier, and if you own the phone yet.... Me personally.. I just manned up and got my and my girl international plans.. and just.. used it only as needed....

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

Thanks so much,
About roaming, it is possible to purchase a German sim card, but some providers might limit the possibility! That's to say, only sell cards to RESIDENTS of Germany!
Your cell phone must be open to EU sim cards! Some American (continent) phones do not allow EU cards.