Two tickets for sale (UK) *sold*

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
27 Jan. 2018
I’ve got two Wacken 2019 tickets for sale. I’m still going, I bought these for friends who can’t make it.

If possible, I would prefer to hand these over to someone in person in exchange for the cash. This would mean you meeting me in Nottingham (UK). I appreciate this is going to be difficult for most people, but if you can, you get priority!

Alternatively I am briefly in Dortmund at the end of March if that suits anyone?

If I have to, I can post the tickets. But I’d need payment first please.

Obviously I’m not trying to make a profit on these - I hate ticket touts! £390 (GBP) for the pair which covers booking fees and original postage. If we can’t meet in person you’d also need to pay for secure postage (to include insurance and proof of delivery).

DM me if you are interested.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I’ve got two Wacken 2019 tickets for sale. I’m still going, I bought these for friends who can’t make it.

If possible, I would prefer to hand these over to someone in person in exchange for the cash. This would mean you meeting me in Nottingham (UK). I appreciate this is going to be difficult for most people, but if you can, you get priority!

Alternatively I am briefly in Dortmund at the end of March if that suits anyone?

If I have to, I can post the tickets. But I’d need payment first please.

Obviously I’m not trying to make a profit on these - I hate ticket touts! £390 (GBP) for the pair which covers booking fees and original postage. If we can’t meet in person you’d also need to pay for secure postage (to include insurance and proof of delivery).

DM me if you are interested.
I might know someone. I'll be in touch asap!

BibiPepunkt

17 Feb. 2019
I'm able to come to Dortmund at the end of march. Otherwise I can offer to meet between Grays/Essex and Nottingham in the middle in April.

27 Jan. 2018
Tickets still available, but I will sell elsewhere if I don't find a buyer here soon. I might be willing to post them (to an established forum member), but I'm not willing to split them so you'll need to buy both.

BibiPepunkt, I did DM you...

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.