• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

smf4ever

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Aug. 2016
Washington DC, USA
YEA!!!! it is finally up to -5.55 C this morning!!!! Finally warming up!! We have had some.. odd weather here lately.. the other morning it was -30 C.... we are NOT use to that here at all....

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
-10°F (-20°C) was about the coldest I ever had, in the USA though, which makes it completely different! We were outside in tshirts and it was in the +20s°F! (-6°C)
Something I certainly don't do here!

smf4ever

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Aug. 2016
Washington DC, USA
Chicago got it the worst (for "Major" areas).. at 2 days at about -55 F (-48.33 C).. But.. now.. we rebound so we can allllllllll get sick... Yesterday here in DC.. was 67 F (19.44 C) ....... so most people in my office are just miserable and sick from the drastic changes.. and this weekend.. back to 32 F (0 C)..... ugh... but.. life is entertaining always.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Chicago got it the worst (for "Major" areas).. at 2 days at about -55 F (-48.33 C).. But.. now.. we rebound so we can allllllllll get sick... Yesterday here in DC.. was 67 F (19.44 C) ....... so most people in my office are just miserable and sick from the drastic changes.. and this weekend.. back to 32 F (0 C)..... ugh... but.. life is entertaining always.

from -30 to 20 degrees in a few days? woow that can not be healthy at all :ugly:

Amarus

13 Aug. 2018
Paris, France
Nice weekend at Disneyland Paris. Only, 2 days is too short. And when it rains, it SUCKS!!!
Ah, what a shame. You happened to be there on the worst weekend.
The weekend before it was cold but no rain and this weekend the weather is supposed be just perfect for staying outdoors.

That said, you've got me thinking about going there again. Been a while since the last time and it was with my young nephew and niece so I didn't get to do the fun roller-coasters.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Ah, what a shame. You happened to be there on the worst weekend.
The weekend before it was cold but no rain and this weekend the weather is supposed be just perfect for staying outdoors.

That said, you've got me thinking about going there again. Been a while since the last time and it was with my young nephew and niece so I didn't get to do the fun roller-coasters.
But that's the point with Disney. As we're so relatively far, we have to book in advance. And if you choose February to go (because of a Bel RTL thingy), you are likely to risk bad weather. It's life.

30 Sep. 2016
North Bay Area, California
Our weather on the West Coast has been crazy for the
passed couple weeks as well. Around this time of year
we get cold snaps that drop temperatures to freezing
levels. The passed week has been some intense storms.
The bad news is that there's been landslides in the areas
that've been damaged in the firestorms the passed few
years. Some of the highways in the Bay Area had to be
closed due to flooding, and traffic already sucks here on
a workday! The good news is that the six year drought
our region has been in was wiped out within the span
of a week.

Around this time last year was when Dirkschneider was
touring the US and they were on the West Coast. Becuase
of the weather, they had to cancel a couple dates. They
made the San Francisco date, but it was storming that
night and the CHP(California Highway Patrol) had to close
a couple highways so unless we were gonna drive clear
out to Sacramento to detour back to San Francisco, we
weren't going to the show. Part of the reason I caved
and bought a Wacken ticket last year was because of
missing that gig.

- Sepulchral Voice

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Our weather on the West Coast has been crazy for the passed couple weeks as well. Around this time of year we get cold snaps that drop temperatures to freezing levels. The passed week has been some intense storms.
The bad news is that there's been landslides in the areas that've been damaged in the firestorms the passed few years. Some of the highways in the Bay Area had to be
closed due to flooding, and traffic already sucks here on a workday!
The good news is that the six year drought
our region has been in was wiped out within the span of a week.

Around this time last year was when Dirkschneider was touring the US and they were on the West Coast. Becuase of the weather, they had to cancel a couple dates. They made the San Francisco date, but it was storming that night and the CHP (California Highway Patrol) had to close a couple highways so unless we were gonna drive clear out to Sacramento to detour back to San Francisco, we weren't going to the show. Part of the reason I caved and bought a Wacken ticket last year was because of
missing that gig.

- Sepulchral Voice
And over here, we have about 15°C/60°F during day time. But at night, around 0°C/32°F.