Wacken 2019 - 3 days ticket for sale in Brazil (ship internationally)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

AleCardosoBR

2 Dez. 2018
Hello!
Unfortunatelly, I won't be able to make it to next year's festival, so I'm putting up my ticket for sale. I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil. If buyer is from overseas, I'll pay 50% of the shipping price.
Sale price is the face price, as stated in the forum rules: 220, - Euro.

Take care!

Thrasherito

26 Apr. 2011
Hi Ale, im Ivan from Mexico ... Im really interested in the ticket the only downside is that i'll not have the money until December 15th ... theres a chance to save the ticket for me ?? Thanks

Carina89

6 Dez. 2018
Hi Als,
I would be very interested in the ticket if you were willing to accept payment via PayPal.
Let me know!
Take care,
Carina

AleCardosoBR

2 Dez. 2018
Hi, Carina, I could accept your payment with Paypal, I think it would be the best for the both of us, right?

AleCardosoBR

2 Dez. 2018
Hi Ale, im Ivan from Mexico ... Im really interested in the ticket the only downside is that i'll not have the money until December 15th ... theres a chance to save the ticket for me ?? Thanks

Ivan, I could really use the money right now. I have some medical expenses of one of my dogs that I have to pay and the money would be very helpful :(

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.