Wacken Winter Nights Camp or ...what?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

murmandamus

13 Mai 2017
So on Wacken Winter Nights i never been. I understand it function as summer Wacken but it is difficult to me to image camping in the field in winter, snow and under zero temperatures . In addition using field showers as in summer are also little difficult for me to image. So what is the others experience at it? Of course some come there with their campers but i don't have acces to such piece of equipment. I wish to attend fest also in winter cause it could be fun and lineup is also nice but this winter cold thing scares me.

Reaktionen: UALS

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
So on Wacken Winter Nights i never been. I understand it function as summer Wacken but it is difficult to me to image camping in the field in winter, snow and under zero temperatures . In addition using field showers as in summer are also little difficult for me to image. So what is the others experience at it? Of course some come there with their campers but i don't have acces to such piece of equipment. I wish to attend fest also in winter cause it could be fun and lineup is also nice but this winter cold thing scares me.

I've never been to wacken winter nights, but it seems like camping is not included in the ticket, you can buy a seperate ticket for the camping.
And yes there does seem to be a showercamp.

I once saw a map of winternights, and got the impression that it's in a differend location in the village. So maybe they manage to get the showercamp a bit warmer or something?

Edit: here's the map that I saw

wwn_gelaendeplan-web.jpg

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
What in the holy hell is Wacken Winter Nights? I've been gone too long.