White Wizzard

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

White Wizzard

• Yes!!!

Stimmen: 5 83,3%
  • No

Stimmen: 1 16,7%

• Umfrageteilnehmer

1000 Knork

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Aug. 2011
Hate to break it to you but they split up earlier this year, and what's more, because of some bullshit nobody really understands... Not to mention this was the SECOND TIME this happened

Goremageddon

31 Mai 2013
NRW
What the... Didnt noticed that. Holy crap ...WHY? Anyway thank u for that bad news... at least i can stop to wait for the next tour of them..

1000 Knork

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Aug. 2011
What the... Didnt noticed that. Holy crap ...WHY? Anyway thank u for that bad news... at least i can stop to wait for the next tour of them..

You can still buy the new Album from January, which is called Infernal Overdrive and was quite good. Although Wyatt Anderson wrote on facebook, that he would not earn anything of it. I do not know how much of this was true or sensical. It seems to me that he has some issues that render him unable to be a stable business person.

Goremageddon

31 Mai 2013
NRW
Yes i know, allready got Infernal Overdrive and i love it. Because of the release in january i never thought they will split up shortly after that.
First time i listen to White Wizzard was in the end of the last year and now i cant see them live...sucks hard.