• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
zeeuws vlaanderen had 38 today. but they have thunderstorms now.
Wonder if some will finally come this way, but it doesn't look like it.
I've got one right now, as we speak! But not a big one, and not as heavy as yesterday. Rain though. But I reckon, my herbs and plants will be glad to finally have some decent water!

Only thing... we wanted to go to PASS (Frameries, near Mons/Bergen), to see the lunal eclipse, but if that is still possible??? We'll see.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
24° here.
A thunderstorm does miracles.
But... no bloodmoon here. Too cloudy. Even at LE PASS, - a nature/science museum near Mons/Bergen- no possibility to see it, too cloudy. (and a HUGE thunderstorm on its way!)

untilthelight

7 Juli 2018
Looks like boots and a poncho might be unnecessary, yeah!

What kind of merch is usually for sale btw? Tshirts are a given, but I mean can we expect to be able to buy LPs, various jewellery (wristbands etc), hoodies/jackets and such?

I can't believe it's only a few days left now!! Me and my friend bought tickets 11 months ago, so fucking STOKED!!

Reaktionen: Zachia und Killdrums

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Looks like boots and a poncho might be unnecessary, yeah!

What kind of merch is usually for sale btw? Tshirts are a given, but I mean can we expect to be able to buy LPs, various jewellery (wristbands etc), hoodies/jackets and such?

I can't believe it's only a few days left now!! Me and my friend bought tickets 11 months ago, so fucking STOKED!!

there's a big market for all kinds of stuff. Though I've got the feeling it used to be a bit bigger.

27 Jan. 2018
Our Wacken experience so far...

Got on our plane in London two hours late... then sat on the tarmac for four hours before landing in.... Hannover! Stranded by fu@#*ing Ryanair at 3.30am but managed to make our own way to Hamburg.

Heard about Mark Shelton. Never seen Manilla Road but they were on our list for Wacken. Feeling sad. Have raised many beers to him already today.

Savage Messiah announced... bloody love them, so that's bittersweet.

Well. We're here in Germany and looking forward to it all begining. Hope to see some of you there.

Reaktionen: Killdrums

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Our Wacken experience so far...

Got on our plane in London two hours late... then sat on the tarmac for four hours before landing in.... Hannover! Stranded by fu@#*ing Ryanair at 3.30am but managed to make our own way to Hamburg.

Heard about Mark Shelton. Never seen Manilla Road but they were on our list for Wacken. Feeling sad. Have raised many beers to him already today.

Savage Messiah announced... bloody love them, so that's bittersweet.

Well. We're here in Germany and looking forward to it all begining. Hope to see some of you there.

on the bride sight, you can now chill and have fun! :)