• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

CylonKing

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Dez. 2017
Yes, I'm worried about the heat however with copious amounts of beer and water and some great heavy metal to take my mind off of the sun, I'm sure I'll cope! :)
Must remember to put on sun cream though! And to get a hat! Really think the wellies might not be required.

Killdrums

W:O:A Metalhead
21 März 2017
Mount Pearl, Newfoundland, Canada
it not the sleepless nights I'm afraid about, I mean it cools down nicely in the middle of the night. It's the sweltering sun during the day from 06:00 till 21:30 that I'm not looking forward to.
30 + degrees is one thing but take that heat and add 75K metalheads ... that heat has to be intense !
Honestly ... I can't even begin to imagine what that feels like ! LOL

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Wow, sounds pretty extreme. Obviously I hope it's not that hot. Must remember a hat, sunblock and lots and lots of water and NOT just beer!

in my memories wacken was way more underground back than, and people seemed to drink a whole lot more.
But than again, I was pretty young myself and memories aren't set in concrete.

Reaktionen: thesubtleknife