Wacken 2018 3 Day All In ticket - €160 Shipping included!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Anadeos

24 Juli 2018
Hello everyone.

Selling All-IN 3 days tickets for WACKEN 2018 for 160 euros

I´ll pay for shipping

Please let me know if you have interest/questions

Thank you!
Nader

Reaktionen: Simmi

Anadeos

24 Juli 2018

sexyelsa

27 Juli 2018
Yes, my email is [anadeos at gmail] if you want to communicate that way. Please send the address you'd like me to send it to and when you'd need it by (before you leave to Germany). Alternatively I can mail to a hotel in Hamburg/Itzenhoe/Wacken village for you to pick up in. Thank you!

Be Well,
Nader

I am interested in one ticket. I am in Hamburg how much ? and how do I know is a valid ticket? +491775351336

Anadeos

24 Juli 2018
I am interested in one ticket. I am in Hamburg how much ? and how do I know is a valid ticket? +491775351336

Hello,
I offered it for €160, and I can send it to Hamburg today if we can coordinate payement and you send me your mailing address. I have pictures of my welcome packet, as well as a Wacken 2018 shirt I can show you. Let me know if that works, thank you

Simmi

19 Juli 2018
I wanted to send you a message, but couldn't get it to work. I'm interested in the ticket

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.