Arriving on Monday and going for the day on Tuesday

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Cyanovirus

22 Juli 2018
Hi,

Fist time in W. I'm planning on arriving on Monday afternoon, parking next to my tent, and then going to Bremen on Tuesday for the day, and back to park next to my tent on Tuesday evening. How feasible will this be? Will I be able to drive off on Tuesday morning, and will I be able to drive back to my tent on Tuesday evening? How likely will someone have pitched a tent next to my tent, where I need to park?

Thx!

acryd

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Aug. 2016
HH
You can try that, but chances your parking spot is gone when you come back (apart from arguing with the stewards that you allready pitched your tent and they should let you drive to ground xyz... ) are somewhere between 100 % and 100%. Especially on tuesday during the main arrivals.
If you are lucky talk to the neighbours they might be willing to rearrange their cars to occupy your spot, but still no guarantees.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
You can try that, but chances your parking spot is gone when you come back (apart from arguing with the stewards that you allready pitched your tent and they should let you drive to ground xyz... ) are somewhere between 100 % and 100%. Especially on tuesday during the main arrivals.
If you are lucky talk to the neighbours they might be willing to rearrange their cars to occupy your spot, but still no guarantees.

when it comes to arguing with the stewards. just park it and drive off like 2 minutes later and hope you didn't get build in yet :p

But yeah I think chances are high your spot is gone. Going by train might be an idea like Quark suggested, but that'll probably take a whole lot longer.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
when it comes to arguing with the stewards. just park it and drive off like 2 minutes later and hope you didn't get build in yet :p

But yeah I think chances are high your spot is gone. Going by train might be an idea like Quark suggested, but that'll probably take a whole lot longer.
If gou book in advance, just up to ONE day, you could find interesting offers. And Bremen is roughly 1hr from Hamburg main. So IZ-HB should be possible in one day.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
If gou book in advance, just up to ONE day, you could find interesting offers. And Bremen is roughly 1hr from Hamburg main. So IZ-HB should be possible in one day.

of course, but if you first have to take a shuttlebus to itzehoe, which don't go very often on tuesday, it's gonna take a whole lot longer than going by car.