Best Horror Movies you ever saw ???

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Huldran

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
Mayhemic Destructor schrieb:
Was sind die besten (psycho-) Horror Filme die ihr gesehn habt.. ?
Since this is in the International forum, I can't be bothered to answer in German... ;) :p
Anyway, here's my Top Five:

1. DellaMorte DellAmore (the goofiest horror film I ever seen, an absolute masterpiece IMO)
2. City of the Living Dead (a.k.a. Gates of Hell)
3. Deep Red
4. The Beyond
5. House by the Cemetery

Yeah, I love the classics.... :cool:

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Huldran schrieb:
How do you know, that my *ahem* German-speaking skills are awful??? ;) :D

Someone who hasn't grown up in Germany will never be able to speak good German :rolleyes:

3 years studying German, 21 months living in Germany, 10 months with a german girlfriend..... And it wasn't enough for my german skills ;)

Huldran

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
Someone who hasn't grown up in Germany will never be able to speak good German :rolleyes:

3 years studying German, 21 months living in Germany, 10 months with a german girlfriend..... And it wasn't enough for my german skills ;)
Meh.... I've been here for two years now (4.06 is two years, to be exact), and still unable to say shit.

You at least are able to post in the German forum and make sense :D ....and almost all of my messages have to be checked by Draugen, because I don't want to look like a bloody fool with poor grammar :o And with speaking, it is even worse... :o

Wonder if the VHS (Volkshochschule, that is) language course will help in any way. :rolleyes: :confused:

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Huldran schrieb:
You at least are able to post in the German forum and make sense :D ....and almost all of my messages have to be checked by Draugen, because I don't want to look like a bloody fool with poor grammar :o

You should have read my first messages in the german forum, about 4 years ago, when I couldn't write more than 3 words without making a spelling or grammar mistake ;)

Hmmm.... this was a thread about horror movies..... :rolleyes: Well, I don't like them, anyway :p

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

perfectmansions

28 Okt. 2014
Staffordshire, England
One scary film that I will recommend is John Carpenter's 'The Thing' (1982).

This film straddles the boundary between horror and sci-fi really well. It's bleak and stylish, with none of that CGI crap :D

xScorpioNx

8 Jan. 2008
Osnabrück
The Thing is amazing, I'd also recommend it.
If you're looking for something more recent, some films I've seen and liked a lot:

The VVitch
It Follows
RAW
The Eyes of my Mother

Also very disturbing: Funny Games. I've only seen the original and have no interest at all to watch anything like that again, but afaik the new version is a shot-for-shot remake.

1 Aug. 2019
Innsbruck
also bei den Vögeln krieg ich immer noch Angst obwohl der Film uralt ist.. ich mag auch Retro Filme..
dann ... Friedhof der Kuscheltiere (alt und neu), Halloween, Silent Hill, Texas chainsaw massacer, schlimmster Film den ich gesehen habe war für mich aber Hostel würde ich nie wieder schauen da er total krank ist..
Sonst was ich noch gerne schaue THE Ring, das Schweigen der Lämmer, Constantine, Stigmata, der Exorzist, Es, Chucky.. wie gesagt ich schaue gerne ältere Filme..