• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
27 Jan. 2018
Yeah, Sylt is very popular, quite often we'd just turn up at a campsite, but it would be crazy to try that on Sylt in August. Anyway, we've got a spot booked now.

27 Jan. 2018
Last time I went, was 2 years ago. Visited this mate of mine. But it's almost a 10 hrs train ride!
The time before, I made a stop in Heide. That took me 8 hrs! And I lived way north of Belgium.
Yeah, it's quite a long way for us too, which is why we're going after Wacken as we'll be pretty near by. Will be a long trip home, but we're going to break it up with a final night in Hamburg before flying back to the UK.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Is there any currency exchange house at Wacken?
Nope!
Best to go to a bank in Wacken itself. There are 2, afaik! One Sparkasse (nearest) and one a bit further. (Rafaisenbank, I think)
I reckon you can exchange US/CAN/NZ/AUS$/£/CHF (etc.) into €uros. No coins however!

Or you go to the airport and convert them there.
Any ATM will however just give you euros.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I personally feel that going to an ATM would be the best option. But I don't know which card you're using and I'm not sure which cards are accepted in Germany.
Though I think in general they accept visa, vpay, mastercard and maestro.

27 Jan. 2018
I've never had any issues, but I've got UK cards and as Quark says, European cards are rarely a problem. But of course don't forget you can also charge up your Wacken ticket. I'm not going to put crazy amounts of money on mine, but I think I'll put some on it.