• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

sathanna

10 Mai 2018
Anything special/different is needed to get into the Metal Church? I can see it cannot accommodate everybody.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
It's a day closer to the next weekend.

Something else.
I have a problem writing in the forum, using my desktop! It throws me out and I have to restart again. (Forum only)
I use chrome as internet browser and... I have to use a zoom program. Could it be due to that? On my phone, no problem.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
It's a day closer to the next weekend.

Something else.
I have a problem writing in the forum, using my desktop! It throws me out and I have to restart again. (Forum only)
I use chrome as internet browser and... I have to use a zoom program. Could it be due to that? On my phone, no problem.

might be a problem with your browser cache.
Have you tried turning it off and on again? :ugly:

27 Jan. 2018
Today I booked a few nights camping on Sylt after Wacken (wow, it gets booked early, our first choice campsite was already booked up). So, everything is now booked for two weeks of Urlaubsfreude in Deutschland!