• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
21 Jan. 2017
Palmer, Alaska
Hiya Alycen and welcome to the forum !!!
My wife and I are travelling from Newfoundland for Our first WACKEN. As @Quark said "It seams the Canadians are going to be the biggest group here!" ... there seems to be a few of Us here lurking in the shadows of the forum ... It's a secret but We're taking over (Thought I should let you know).
Hope you have the time of your life \m/ O \m/
Gotta actually meet you guys since we are friends in facebook! Greetings from alaska! This years wacken is gonna be great!

Reaktionen: Killdrums

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Gotta actually meet you guys since we are friends in facebook! Greetings from alaska! This years wacken is gonna be great!

As the festival gets closer We will figure something out and get together for a beer (or three !)

we always organise a small get together with the active people on the international part of this forum, so I guess we'll be all drinking a beer together sooner or later.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Where's your confidence ? Say it with conviction ... "We WILL be all drinking together!" .. no guessing !!! :D

For western european standards I'm already being very confident.

Don't you know the translation table from european excitement to northern american excitement?
When we say something is ok, an american would say it's good.
When we say it's kinda good, an american would say it's great.
When we say something is good, an american would say it's the best things ever.