• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
How come you're not going?
You skipped last Wacken too right ?
I skipped all as from 11, except 14.
I prefer other festivals. I want to go to Party San, Fall of Summer in Torcy, (near Paris), and other small festivals in Germany and the Netherlands. Went to Hellfest 2x, and it was fun, but, like Wacken, a bit too big for my likings.
I'm guessing you mean midnight?

No, I mean NOON! It ENDS at noon (more or less) and it STARTS at MIDNIGHT!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
he's old and grumpy :D
Old and grumpy and doing more festivals than you do! :p
En nu gij! :ugly:
I didn't know there was some old and grumpy dudes in the forum :p
Y en a pas. Ou, c'est juste lui.
"Rent and security deposit are fixed prices and valid for the entire duration of the event - all prices include VAT"
VAT, that you can try to get refunded. (but we can't the other way around)
That was exactly what i had in mind. Im gonna need friends for sure. Is it gonna be difficult that i only speak english?

No worries, almost every German speaks English, and is most willingly to do so.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I skipped all as from 11, except 14.
I prefer other festivals. I want to go to Party San, Fall of Summer in Torcy, (near Paris), and other small festivals in Germany and the Netherlands. Went to Hellfest 2x, and it was fun, but, like Wacken, a bit too big for my likings.

No, I mean NOON! It ENDS at noon (more or less) and it STARTS at MIDNIGHT!

I was talking about the start.