• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
Wacken and vacation over.. starting to work tomorrow... Ugghh :uff:

Both "locations" exhausted me more than ever. Mud and narrow crazy road of Italy. It was not the best vacation I had. Oh well, I learn about myself : I really hate driving unless it's on highway and major road.

Regarding returning to Wacken... Still undecided. Before this year, I wanted to go back for the 30th (2019) but after this year, I don't know... Yes , I'm a princess, lol :D

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Wacken and vacation over.. starting to work tomorrow... Ugghh :uff:

Both "locations" exhausted me more than ever. Mud and narrow crazy road of Italy. It was not the best vacation I had. Oh well, I learn about myself : I really hate driving unless it's on highway and major road.

Regarding returning to Wacken... Still undecided. Before this year, I wanted to go back for the 30th (2019) but after this year, I don't know... Yes , I'm a princess, lol :D

Why not?

Loco

7 Apr. 2009
The Netherlands
josepozo.com
I miss Wacken!!

Wacken is great! It's the week of the year when i feel 20 years younger, when standing on mud for 16 hours listening to metal is totally posible, when AgressionPower is my best friend, when i meet really cool guys and drink beer,... regular life is so boring :(

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I miss Wacken!!

Wacken is great! It's the week of the year when i feel 20 years younger, when standing on mud for 16 hours listening to metal is totally posible, when AgressionPower is my best friend, when i meet really cool guys and drink beer,... regular life is so boring :(

Leiden - Almere isn't that far. I mean, I went to visit AP in December, and I live way further than you do!

And are you doing Eindhoven Metal Meeting this year?

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
I miss Wacken!!

I miss Wacken too! And yeah.. Being back to work and all that sucks so much. :(

Darkfang

Like I said, i'm undecided. I will have to be more prepared next time. Wearing the rubber boots all day didn't help it. I will have to get some really good Goretex boots.

And I would like to be part of a nice camp like AP and Loco but you guys was too "far" (stupid feet :D )

And I'm watching Arch Enemy and this was an awesome show. (and I can see myself \m/)

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Like I said, i'm undecided. I will have to be more prepared next time. Wearing the rubber boots all day didn't help it. I will have to get some really good Goretex boots.

And I would like to be part of a nice camp like AP and Loco but you guys was too "far" (stupid feet :D )

And I'm watching Arch Enemy and this was an awesome show. (and I can see myself \m/)

Mom said that I should get rubber boots because then my feet won't hurt so bad. :D I guess it depends on the brand and also what socks you have on.

And actually AP and Loco camped quite close.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

Maybe army boots?

Depends on where you were, and where Darkfang was!